Thursday, February 24, 2011

Vendor Shows!

Did you know there are several other ways to increase your income with Scentsy?  Of course, as consultants, we have home parties, basket parties, and catalog parties, but we also do vendor events and fundraisers to increase our exposure!  It's a great way to show people how much we LOVE our products and it's a fun way to display all of our different warmers, wickless wax bars, Scentsy Buddies, scent circles, room sprays, travel tins, and fragrance foams.  Over the past year, I was lucky enough to do a couple of these events, and thought I would share some pictures of my very first Scentsy event! 
Here is my table at the Newman Christmas Kick-Off!
 I just love showing people how wonderful our products are!  Especially if they have never heard of Scentsy!

Can't get over how adorable the Scentsy Buddies are!  My favorites so far are Lenny the Lamb and Roarbert the Lion!

Scentsy offers so many opportunites to their consultants and there are always new and fun things to do with this job!  I love meeting new people and have met some great new friends by becoming a Scentsy consultant!  If you are interested in finding out more about my Scentsy story, or discovering YOUR OWN journey with this great company, I would love to answer any questions you have!  http://www.haleys.scentsy.us

No comments:

Post a Comment